Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A hole in my sock and hunger in my stomach...

Woohoo!! *whistle* *hoot* *scream*...

I am d-o-n-e. No need to recount the gory details of how I did it, suffice to say, I am done. Hoowoo!!

Most importantly too, after weeks of eating at all odd hours, and eating every bad food in the book, got taken out to a wonderful dinner and filled up the tummy. Life is a bed of peonies :).

Off for a long hiatus now.
Vancouver-->Cairo-->Chennai-->Kandy-->Bangalore-->Indianapolis.
Many new stories shall be born. And I can finally get to all that reading I've been putting off this past year. Long airport waits, here I come!

Everyone, have a wonderfully refreshing summer, dig into the melons and overdo on the lemonade.

Kathra kathra milti hai, kathra kathra jeene do...
Inbasat amigos!